Maintenance and Repair
Since 1971, ARS has earned a reputation for providing exceptional repair service and support to the medical, healthcare, laboratory and food/beverage markets.
ARS offers factory direct on-site service throughout California as well as 24/7 telephone support. Our services include ARS repair, refurbishment, re-manufacturing and assembly of custom designed new equipment either in the field at the customer's facility or in the company's repair depot and assembly shop in Paramount, CA. Services are provided either on a time and materials basis, as a fixed price "bid job", or under a preventative maintenance agreement.
ARS employs Field Service Representatives in Northern and Southern California and in its repair/assembly facility in Paramount, CA. Service is provided outside California on a bid job basis.
In addition to it's own products, ARS is factory authorized to service all the brands it is authorized to market, sell or distribute. It is also factory
authorized or experienced in servicing virtually all competitive brands of the same type of cleaning, sanitization and sterilization equipment.
• Quarterly, semi-annual or annual
• Labor only or with parts included
• Optional NIST Traceable Calibration
• PM Inspection Reports (PMIR) on each visit
• NIST traceable instruments
• Instrument Calibration Report (ICR)
Time and Materials Repair
• Published hourly/daily rates
• Discounted rates with PMA
• Deep discount shop rates
• After hours 1.5x with 3 hour minimum
• Travel at standard rate, one way
• Service Call Report (SCR)
• Hook up to facility services
• Start-up and testing
• Customer in-service
• Installation Qualification (IQ)
• Operational Qualification (OQ)
• IQ/OQ checklists with SCR
• By phone: 4 business hours
• On-site: 24 business hours
• During regular business hours
• Within direct service areas
HOME EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE/REPAIR
© 2020 ARS Enterprises Inc.