• ASME Code Compliant Steam Generators
• Manufactured in the United States
• UL/CSA Certified
• All wetted surfaces of 316/316L stainless steel
for cGMP applications
• Carbon steel tank with brass/copper piping for process
• Electric powered or Indirect Steam-to-Steam heating
• 5kw to 240kw stationary models
• 120kw to 240kw manifolded double or triple stack
• 5 to 40kw SWASH™ Deluxe or Standard portable models
for process steam applications
• Electric power for 208v, 230-240v, or 460-480v,
3-phase. Optional 220v, 1-phase
• Optional Manual Flush and Drain, Voltages for overseas
power, Condensate return systems
• Pressure: High Pressure 0-100psig; Low Pressure
0-15psig. Optional 150, 200, 250psig
Beginning in 1990, ARS exclusively incorporated Electro-Steam steam generators integrally mounted or as companion side-by-side to supply process (culinary grade) steam or clean/pure (RO/DI or ultrapure feedwater) for ARS/Beverly Sterilizers. These steam generators can be specified to feed steam to small laboratory sterilizers up to and including large floor level walk-in size units for cage or cart sterilization. Other applications include bio-reactor chamber sterilization, jacket heating or both; mixing and holding tanks sterilization; bottling line sterilization including sterile filter housings and cartridge filters (check with supplier to insure steam compatible), shrink tunnels requiring steam, and many other applications.
In 2004, ARS developed the SWASH™ portable steam generators originally for use in wineries and breweries. These units can be provided in carbon steel/brass copper or all 316/316L stainless steel depending on the application. These portable units provide point-of-use steam with no hard piping. ARS can provide FDA grade steam hose rated to support these units. Applications include all of the standard applications of steam referenced above. Sanitization of facility walls and floors and certain manufacturing equipment can be accomplished with a long lance steam gun distributing steam effectively and safely from the portable steam generators. The Deluxe model features a stainless steel cabinet that encloses the piping resulting in a safer unit and one that can be maintained clean for sanitary facilities with ease. The Standard model provides exactly the same quantity of and quality steam with a less sophisticated cabinet.
Custom units for specific needs, can be developed by ARS,
in coordination with Electro-Steam Generator Corp.